with honors in the Arts and Sciences:
- minimum cumulative 3.400 grade-point average,
- 60 graded semester hours at The Ohio State University, and
- completion of an approved Honors Contract.
with honors research distinction:
- minimum 3.400 cumulative grade-point average,
- 60 graded semester hours at The Ohio State University,
- membership in the Arts and Sciences Honors Program (completion of Honors Contract curriculum),
- successful defense of an undergraduate thesis project, and
- successful completion of any departmental grade-point, course-work, and examination requirements.
Latin Honors, see ASC Graduation page
Phi Beta Kappa Society, see PBK page
For information on when and how to apply for graduation, see the ASC Honors Graduation page.