Students in the ASC Honors Program are often strong candidates for a variety of scholarships and grants at the undergraduate level. Students with excellent GPAs and rigorous programs of study may also be competitive for various national scholarships and fellowships designed to provide funding for graduate study.
- Scholarships for students in College of Arts and Sciences Scholarships
- Opportunities for students in the Honors & Scholars Program Student Enrichment Grants
- Study Abroad scholarships through the Office of International Affairs
- Arts and Sciences Study Abroad Scholarships
- Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- International Research Grants for Undergraduates in Arts and Sciences
- National scholarship opportunity through the Undergraduate Fellowship Office
- General scholarship opportunities and other financial aid information through the Student Financial Aid Office
A number of prestigious scholarships and fellowships are available on a competitive basis to students interested in pursuing graduate work. Some of the most well-known opportunities include the Rhodes Scholarship, the Marshall Scholarship, the Truman Scholarship, Fulbright grants, and National Science Foundation fellowships. Applications for many of these scholarships and fellowships require advance planning and, in some cases, a university nomination. For detailed information about these opportunities (and more!) and assistance in applying, contact the Undergraduate Fellowship Office.